We worked closely with our good friends at Shop Bike Coffee Roasters to produce our first ever coffee. We embrace our Origins. Our origins define us.
This specific blend is more versatile than your grandma's rocking chair. It tastes great hot, lukewarm, or freezing cold. It's possibly the best coffee we've ever tasted. Enjoy a cup and transport to your happy place, wherever that may be.
- Peruvian Roast
- Whole Bean, get a grinder
- Light Tasting Notes: toasted nuts (don't let that fool you, it's still "nut free"), brown sugar, and cocoa nibs (for your sweet tooth)
- Whole Bean, so get a grinder
- 1lb/bag - made from 40% Kraft Paper (25% post-consumer) and lined with a Compostable EarthFirst® Film
- Roasted in Bayfield, Ontario, Canada by Shop Bike Coffee Roasters
- Made in Canada